We are devils and black sheep.....really bad eggs......
Drink up my hearties yo ho!!!!

Sunday, March 20, 2011


LOST, AM I???

The sun shines hard above the trees,
Its rays don’t penetrate the top, but it does tease,
The trees to grow higher and higher,
The forest is dark, unfamiliar and untrustworthy like a liar.

Every bark , every trunk is the same,
The small, windy road is like a game,
Every twist, every bend makes me feel lost,
The stillness if death, I hate it the most.

A warm breeze blows through the trees,
It adds to the sweat along my muddy crease,
Adrenalin floods in my veins knowing that I have strayed.
I want some hot soup along with some good brown bread.

My legs ache due to exhaustion,
I feel the sound of a chopper and some trepidation,
Hope is renewed in me as I think I am saved,
My rescue team noticed me as I waved.


No comments:

Post a Comment