We are devils and black sheep.....really bad eggs......
Drink up my hearties yo ho!!!!

Sunday, March 20, 2011


LESS LIGHT THAN NECESSARY

The horizon is blurred, lost in the distance,
Inadequate light spoils the union,
“Live and let live:, the people say now,
Nature should not be given space for oblivion.

The season’s sweet smelling air cleans me,
My eyes get a sight to freshen up,
I do not want to blink my eyelids,
Lest the scene breaks alike a china-cup.

The air is cool, runs along every inch of my body,
I shiver in the gathering darkness,
Gloom is nowhere in the vicinity,
My mind jumps around with sudden madness.

Darkness does not chase away the feelings,
It rather induces the mood,
And tens to fine-tune it into something-
That is appealing and burns like dry wood!




No comments:

Post a Comment