We are devils and black sheep.....really bad eggs......
Drink up my hearties yo ho!!!!

Sunday, March 20, 2011



Yonder in the far stretched skies,
A frenzied dream of beauty lies,
She stands in royal elegance,
But I stare at her with allegiance.

Her eyes look at me with passion,
I admire her gaze of firm station,
Still she looks for something in the brown eyes,
Hopes for a commitment and bonding sans lies.

She passes me in the brightly lit street,
I look at her, as does she, with eyes so discreet,
Still we miss a heart-beat sometime there,
Its attraction with nothing to spare.

I don’t understand the words she uses,
I never felt the feelings she expected me to-
Don’t know why I screw everything up,
I want her, I love her and this feeling is difficult to cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment