We are devils and black sheep.....really bad eggs......
Drink up my hearties yo ho!!!!

Sunday, March 20, 2011


A SEAT ON THE LAWNS AT NIGHT

Wisps of cloud float past the silvery orb,
Casting streams of white light all around,
The ever-changing kaleidoscope of life, none can curb,
With the pleasant greeting, when spring is home-ward bound.

Soft, feathery air touches like the waves of the sea,
Blowing away the tiredness and heat,
The grass below is lush and bushy,
Sleep comes over with a reckoning, that is hard to beat.

A world of bliss, adorned with sweetness awaits me,
I float in the waters of tranquility,
Everywhere around me I feel the pleasant breeze,
I was this imagination was true in reality.

Every inch of my body enjoys this sensation,
I feel  the airy touch, with much pleasure and comfort,
Destiny bids me with anticipation,
But once back, I regret to leave that windy spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment